Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Study Review for Genetics Exam

I've been typing my sweet little fingers off all morning so that I can help everyone out. Here's the review and key for the cumulative part of the final tomorrow. I'm about to get to work on the non-cumulative part in just a second. Good luck! **Just wanted to add that I created this study guide with the information from previous tests. I wasn't able to transfer all of the questions, particularly the ones with images that I cannot copy. So you'll have to look over your old exams for the questions with the images. Also, again, let me say that this is not meant to be comprehensive, and while I hope it helps you, I cannot guarantee that this is what will be on the exam. It's just a helpful study guide that I hope works for all of us! Good luck!**

Exam Review pt. 1
Exam Review pt. 1 KEY
Exam Review pt. 2
Exam Review pt. 2 KEY

No comments:

Post a Comment