Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Last Post (REALLY)

I just wanted to wrap this blog up officially. I hope that the stuff I posted here was helpful for those of you who used it. I hope that we all pass and we can get back together in the fall for biosystematics and ecology. Let's all have a wonderful summer break (well sorta for those of us taking summer classes) and be ready to buckle down for fall. I want to thank everyone who helped contribute to the information posted here, and for those of you who texted, called, and generally pestered me to update for each class. Sometimes I wondered if it was only for me, but a lot of people did mention that they used the recordings, notes, and reviews.

Also, I'm putting a bug in your ear for a little trip coming up spring break 2013. Let's see how many of us can get in on the study abroad to the Galapagos Islands next spring break! Wouldn't that be fun? I'm totally going!

Well have a great summer, and if you need me, email veebs@me.com

Take care!
Your faithful blogstress,
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment