Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cell Bio Review Notes 4/16 and 4/18

So I'm trying to come up with a proper strategy to study for the cell bio exam on Friday. I've tried all of my favorite techniques, and I'm still not performing like I'd like on Dr. Stokes' tests. So I'm going back and listening to the lectures again and trying to jot down the important highlights. Thing about Dr. Stokes, you never know which thing he wants to highlight. So I'm pretty much outlining his lecture. It's probably a lot deeper than the notes I take during class. But it's an intensive process, so it will not be quick. I've gotten 4/16 and 18 done, and I'll post them as I finish. But tonight, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I'll get going on it as fast as I can. I hope this helps! <3

Cell Bio 4/16 notes
Cell Bio 4/18 notes

No comments:

Post a Comment