Tuesday, April 10, 2012

For you late-night procrastinating losers... (YEAH MYSELF INCLUDED)

Here are some last-minute study tools that you may find helpful. Of course, all of you have probably been studying your heads off and you're having a nice wind-down before a good night of sleep. For the other 23.5 people in the class, this stuff's for you. (and ME)

If you don't have Mental Case, it kinda sucks to be you. But here's a study archive file of flashcards for the vocabulary part of the test.
Flash Cards

Here's a study review that I've made for chapters 8-12. Keys are being added as they are completed. (THANKS JENN!)
Chapter 8 Review
Chapter 8 Key

Chapter 9 Review
Chapter 9 Key 

Chapter 10 Review 
Chapter 10 Key

Chapter 11 Review
Chapter 11 Key
 
Chapter 12 Review  
Chapter 12 Key 

**Disclaimer: This is not an authorized study guide by any faculty at CSU. I am providing this resource as a supplement to your individual study habits, and this should not be depended upon as your sole source of study material. I am incredibly human and am liable to make mistakes, omissions, down-right nonsense, and the like. Please do not be angry at me if you toast your exam due to my goofy study notes. I really want to help, and I also find that compiling this information helps me to study. I hope everyone makes an awesome grade tomorrow! God bless!*

No comments:

Post a Comment