Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Vocabulary Review for Genetics

I always study my vocabulary by giving myself a test. I didn't do so well on last week's vocab test because I didn't take enough time to study the large list of words we had from chapter 4. So I'm going to start adding the review that I do on the blog here just in case it might help someone else. The first page has all the words with the definitions, and the second page is a blank "test" with just the definitions and a place to fill in the word. I hope I have all the words from the lectures! And if I'm MIA on Wednesday between Genetics and Lab, it's because I'm trying to do better. :)

Vocabulary Chapter 5

Also, I use Mental Case on my Mac/iPad for flash card review, I'm going to try to include the file here just in case someone wants to use them as well.

Mental Case Flashcard File

No comments:

Post a Comment